Imperial Officer Leather Boots
Imperial Officer Boots
- A great multi-costume bargain for a basic boot!
- Full-leather boots for your Star Wars Imperial Officer (and other) costumes.
- Copied directly from the Lucasfilm archives!
I found a website that details all the Imperial Army’s uniforms at www.theforce.net Star Wars Technical Commentaries here is a sample for those who want to make sure your costume is correct.
There are several basic types of uniform in the Imperial Forces and related organisations. Most of the uniforms in the films are easy to identify with particular roles within a branch of service. The uniforms detailed in these pages should not be regarded as the only Imperial military uniforms in existence; rather they are the only uniforms seen so far.
- Army Officer [service uniform]
- Olive-grey trousers and double-breasted tunic.
- Olive-grey cap may be optional for senior officers.
- Black belt with silver buckle; no utility boxes.
- Short-sleeved black gloves. Optional?
- Black boots.
- Badge of rank squares at left breast.
- Rank code cylinders in pockets at either shoulder.
- Usually no blaster holster.
Images: [General Veers]
Please check out the other links on my blog for Star Wars boots if your looking to buy other styles. Just type in ( Star Wars ) into the SEARCH PAST BLOG POSTS box at the top right hand corner of the blog pages.
If you need any leather items custom made from the Star Wars movies or any other movie contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with some pics or a link or two and we will make it for you.